Gemec has a thorough understanding and depth of knowledge of the following:
- National Environmental Protection (Assessment of Site Contamination) Measure (NEPM), as amended 2013
- Environmental Protection Act 1986
- Contaminated Sites Act 2003
- Contaminated Sites Regulations 2006
- Department of Health Guidelines for the Assessment, Remediation and Management of Asbestos-Contaminated Sites in Western Australia (2009)
If you have a query regarding your site and the applicable legislative requirements please call us to discuss. We can assist in the interpretation of the various Environmental Acts and Guidelines and provide guidance for you and your particular site requirements.
Gemec can assist with compliance and liaison with regulatory authorities and Contaminated Sites Auditors.